Keeping Deliveries On Track & On Time
Intermodal transportation continues to be the fastest growing segment of domestic transportation, increasing access to more affordable & reliable capacity, while substantially reducing long-term environmental impact.
As an Intermodal Marketing Company (IMC), ROAR Logistics is your single-source freight solution, directly contracting with the seven North American Class I railroad companies as well as numerous steamship lines to provide you with a cost-effective alternative to traditional “Over The Road” trucking services.
Leveraging ongoing improvements to our domestic freight rail system by converting traditional truckload lanes over to intermodal lanes can typically yield shippers a cost savings of 18% to 20%. Shippers now even have options to lock in guaranteed capacity and minimize peak season surcharges.
Combining the cost efficiencies of boxcar transportation with the transit efficiencies of truckload transportation, intermodal is ideal for moves of 600 miles or more – in fact, rail transit transit times are now often competitive to traditional “Over The Road” transit times.
Retail, inbound raw material &
Rely on ROAR to improve your domestic freight services, maximize equipment capacity, minimize cost and guaranteeing reliable delivery. Get More With ROAR!
- USA, Canada & Mexico Cross-Border Shipping
- Container On Flat Car (COFC) & Trailer On Flat Car (TOFC)
- 20’, 40’, 45’, & 53’ Containers And Trailers
- Consolidation and Cross -docking Services
- Port & Drayage Services
- Real-Time Online Tracking & Tracing
- Dry & Temperature-Controlled Service
- Hazmat & Dangerous Goods
- Surge, Spot & Committed Pricing Options
- Live Load & Drop Trailer
- Load Plans & Load Securement Consultation (Block & Brace)
- Online Document Retrieval